Daydream Island Resort is located in the heart of Queensland's Whitsunday Islands. The stylish and tranquil retreat offers modern rooms and suites with free WiFi and a full buffet breakfast. The resort features an open-air cinema, outdoor pools and three bars and restaurants.
- Guaranteed FREE ROOM UPGRADE to the next room category
- Roundtrip airport or port transfer (Port Airlie or Hamilton Island Airport)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Free Whitehaven Beach Tour & FREE Kayaking, Paddleboarding (with lessons)
- $100 F&B Credit for 3 nights' stay and $150 F&B Credit for 5 nights' stay
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Access to all resort recreational activities
|Room Type||RRP||Member Price|
|Upgrade to Superior Pool View King||$2259||$1399|
|Upgrade to Superior Pool View Twin||$2259||$1399|
|Upgrade to Superior Ocean View King||$2529||$1669|
|Upgrade to Superior Ocean View Twin||$2529||$1669|
Flexible Cancellation Policy:
- Changes are permitted up to 14 days prior to travel date provided the amended dates are of an equal value and are available.
- A service charge of $50 per booking will be applied to changes.
- Cancellations are permitted up to 14 days prior to travel and will incur a $50 per adult cancellation fee in addition to any supplier fees.
- This special is available for purchase until 21 March 2021.
- Advertised rates are valid for Travel until 10 December 2021
- Surcharges apply for travel dates 26 June - 10 July 2021 & 18 September - 4 October 2021.
- The travel period has black-out dates: 29 March - 17 April 2021 & 10 June - 14 June 2021.
- Bookings strictly subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired dates.
- Select your preferred package option, click on Check Price or Book Now and follow the payment prompts.
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
- An email will be sent to you on confirmation of payment and booking confirmation.
Extra Guests Policy:
- The special is valid for up to 2 people in a Superior Pool View King or Twin, Pool Side King or Twin, Ocean View King or Twin or Deluxe Ocean Terrace King Room.
- Maximum room capacity is 2 people in a King Room, 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children (0-12 years) in a Twin Room using existing bedding.
- Extra adult charge is $188 per night (3 night stay) / $163 per night (5 night stay) including breakfast, transfers & Whitehaven beach tour.
- Children (3-12 years) charge is $175 total per child (3 night stay) / $213 total per child (5 night stay) including breakfast, transfers & Whitehaven beach tour.
- Complimentary - catamarans, beach sports, kayaks, gymnasium, guided rainforest walk, scavenger hunt, outdoor fitness classes, sunrise stretch session, public fish feeding show, stand-up paddle boarding, croquet, open air cinema, snorkel equipment hire.
- Small Cost Activities - paddle board tour, bingo, stingray splash tour, guided fish feeding, Reef Rangers, Living Reef guided snorkel, Living Reef night tour, trivia nights, yoga, guided kayak tour, sparkling kayak tour.
- Watersports (charges apply) - Daydream Discovery Cruise, banana boat rides, sea kayak hire, pedal boats.
- A free form coral lagoon that wraps 200m around the central building and is home to over 100 species of local marine life including fish, small sharks, rays and other reef dwelling creatures. Containing 1.5m litres of fresh, filtered sea water this man made reef system offers a range of ways you can get up close to the resident marine animals. The Underwater Observatory takes you 4m under the surface and showcases a large 7 x 3m window where you can watch the marine life going about their day. The open learning environment in the Education Centre has eight living displays showcasing various habitats from mangroves to corals, a theatrette and an interactive touch pool.
- A range of Living Reef activities are offered by resident Marine Biologists including - guided fish feeding, stingray splash (walk amongst baby stingrays and sharks), Reef Rangers, guided snorkel, night tours (charges apply and pre-booking is essential).
- Catering for children aged 4 to 12 years, the Kids Club offers a range of options and daily activities suited to the attending children's ages. Open daily for morning (8:00am-12:00m) and afternoon (12:30pm-4:00pm) sessions with morning or afternoon tea included (charges apply, bookings are essential as spaces are limited).
- Activities include everything from painting, arts and crafts, sandcastle building, wild fish feeding, outdoor play, rainforest wildlife walk and talk, tennis, beach sports, movies, marine animal experiences, scavenger hunt, board and computer games, coral collecting, kite making and flying, cooking classes, dress ups, kids yoga and more.
- Babysitting is available for children aged 0-12 years. All sitters hold a Queensland issued Blue Card and current First Air Certificate. (charges apply, 48 hour pre-bookings are essential as sitters are limited)
- Daydream Island is currently revitalising the Day Spa facilities and menus and hope to have the Day Spa operational very soon.
Restaurants & Bars:
- Inkstone Kitchen & Bar - inspired Australian dishes bringing the best in steak and seafood. Hosting a premium breakfast for Deluxe Room & Suite guests as well as lunch and dinner for all. Discover Inkstone by the pool and beach at the front of the resort.
- Infinity - enjoy a premium Asian Fusion dining experience boasting a menu that highlights the best of Queensland produce and expansive views of the Whitsunday Islands.
- Graze - a modern buffet complete with live cooking stations and a range of international cuisines. Located just off the main lobby in the Atrium, Graze is open for breakfast and dinner.
- Tonic Bar - spanning indoors from the Atrium towards with Living Reef. This specialty Gin Bar is a great place to meet before heading out to dinner or stay and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Barefoot Bar - centrally located amongst the lush gardens by the revitalised pool landscape. An outdoor venue where you can relax with a drink and enjoy a snack or serious delicious gourmet burger throughout the day.
Food & Beverage Credit Terms & Conditions:
- Applicable at all food and beverage outlets at Daydream Island Resort.
- Takeaway options are available.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- Any unused credit is non-refundable.
- Check-in: 2:00pm. Check out: 10:00am
- Guests will be required to provide a valid Photo ID and a credit card pre-authorisation will be required on check-in for all bookings.
- Booking confirmation must be presented at check-in.
- These packages are for accommodation only. Flights are not included and need to be purchased separately.
- Dining inclusions do not include beverages (unless otherwise stated) and menu options are subject to change.
- All surcharges are payable directly to the hotel.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or on existing reservations.
- Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash.
Whitehaven Beach Tour Information:
- Half Day Whitehaven Beach Tour must be pre-booked on arrival at Daydream Island.
- Return ferry transfers are included from Port of Airlie or Hamilton Island to Daydream Island and must be booked at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- The ferry departure/arrival times are timed to coincide with most arriving and departing flights. If you're flying into Hamilton Island, you'll find the Cruise Whitsundays check-in counter at the baggage collection area opposite the carousels. If you're flying into Whitsunday Coast Airport (Proserpine), coach transfer drivers will take to Port of Airlie for ferry transfers to the Island.
- Prices One Way to/from Daydream Island operated by Cruise Whitsundays. Effective 6 October 2019
- Hamilton Island Airport (HTI) $41 for Adult and $33 for Child
- Whitsunday Coast Airport (PPP) $60 for Adult and $43 Child
- Port of Airlie (Airlie Beach) $30 for Adult and $28 for Child
- Child prices based on 4-14 years inclusive. Infants under 4 years no charge. Family rates are also available. Prices correct as at Oct 2019 and are subject to change without notice.