Apple Watch Nike Series 6 GPS + Cellular, 40mm Space Gray Aluminium Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band
With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Stream music2 and stay connected without your phone.1 Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility.3 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bandsFeatures:
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band
- New, more customisable Nike watch faces
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, messages and get directions without your phone1
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app4
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster and 15 per cent more power-efficient than Series 5
- 5HGz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swim-proof design5
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks2
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- High- and low-heart-rate notifications
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you've taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist6
- International emergency calling from your watch7
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium cases
- Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS-14 or later.
- 1Carrier plan is required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/au/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-au/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- 2Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
- 3Not intended for use as personal protective equipment (PPE).
- 4 Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- 5ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
- 6Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby.
- 7 The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/au/watchos/feature-availability.